SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tn_veggie_gardner

Too much water & too much wind!

tn_veggie_gardner
15 years ago

This crazy weather needs to stop & give us our Summer! =) I had one of my mater plants I haven't put into it's final home yet fall over last night. I was lucky in that the top of it got bent a bit (will bend back in a day or so), but that's all that happened...no damage. Hopefully, when I get home, nothing else will have been affected by the crazy winds today.

On another note, the rain, as we all know, is causing some flooding. Well, here's a few pics I took at Purcy Priest Lake last night right before dusk. They are from the Nashville side of the dam, about a mile from where I live, at a place we like to go to feed the ducks & let the kids run around. Nashville Shores, on the other side of the dam is supposedly flooded (was on news, I think) and the spot where people walk their dogs right across the dam from these pics is flooded. Funny though, I saw people swimming there yesterday and people walking out there to fish too. lol...even funnier, late last week, some guy was sitting on a halfway flooded bench (now under water) fishing...Had to see that one to laugh, for sure. =)

Comments (2)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH