SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
godsgarden9

new: new*bodacious flower bouquet swap-2005*

godsgarden9
19 years ago

Welcome to the new Bodacious Flower Bouquet Swap... Many of you will be receiving your seeds for the All you can eat Buffet Swap 2005.. Now it is time for all flowers... so hopefully all of you are in and I hope we are able to have alot of new participant in this beautiful and spectacular Flower Swap.... so here are the guidelines...

1. You can send any flower seeds you would like.. but no more than five of the same variety..

2) Put a respectable number of seeds in each package.. example..if large, more than a dozen, if medium more than 25, if small more than 50, and if tiny..more than a hundred.

3) If you send a list of what you are sending, I will make every effort not to return to you any of the same seeds.

4)The deadline for the seeds to me sent in is April 30.

5) Please include enough return postage for me to send your new seeds back to you, I will reuse the bubble envelopes, if you send a return address sticker, that is helpful.

6)I will try to reward those that send more unique seeds, especially if you send a want list please send some goodies as I will try to fill your order but this takes much more time so make it worth my while, thanks..

7) Sign on today... I will get back to you, and enjoy all of your new seeds, a wonderful selection.. Bless you all..

godsgarden9.

Comments (29)