SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
highalttransplant

NEW: Incredible Heirlooms: April's Splendid Salads Swap

highalttransplant
15 years ago

Welcome to the Incredible Heirlooms: Splendid Salads Swap for April!

I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait to eat my first fresh salad of the season from my garden!!! This swap will focus on ANYTHING that you would put in a salad, even edible flowers. Some folks just think of lettuce and tomatoes when they think of salad, but I'm more of a "everything but the kitchen sink" kind of salad person, LOL.

Just for fun, I tried to see how many different salads I could name off the top of my head. Here goes:

Ceasar Salad

Strawberry Spinach Salad

Pasta Salad

Chef's Salad

Three Bean Salad

Roquefort Pear Salad

24 hr. Layered Salad

Carrot Raisin Salad

Taco Salad

Waldorf Salad

Greek Salad

Chicken Salad

I'm sure you guys have some that I've forgotten, but just think of all of the yummy possibilities!!!

RULES OF THE SWAP:

You are required to send at least 6 packets of seeds. (You may send opened packets but they must be equal to 6 full packets of seeds. You can also decide with your partner if you'd like to send more.)

Please include a salad related EXTRA, (this could be things like salad bowls, vinaigrette bottles, or salad tongs) and a recipe for a salad and/or salad dressing.

Partners will be assigned on March 21st.

Deadline to send your package to your partner: April 6th

If you have any questions about this swap or it's specifics please either post here, or email me and I will respond ASAP.

Happy (almost) Spring!!!

Bonnie

Comments (46)