SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
smokymist

wanted: east tn plant swap

SmokyMist
18 years ago

I am working together with TNShadyLady, so we can plan all of these swaps on dates that won't interfere with each other. Wouldn't that be fantastic, 3 plant swaps to go to in one month ! From what I understand the Middle TN swap is on the 20th of May ( Please correct me if I'm wrong). The Knoxville Swap is on the 27th , is that correct ? I have been working with a group on my Yahoo site, some are from Gardenweb, some are gardeners from other mountainess regions lol. We were waiting to hear everyone's dates to plan ours. So just to let ya'll know there will be a East TN Plant Swap aka Mountain Madness Plant Swap, and there will be some really interesting people that you've never met at this one, several who are totally into organic gardening ( I'm hoping to have one as a speaker ). I will have one gardener from TN, further East than me who grows organically and shares a portion of his garden with shelters.

A very nice gardener is helping to build us a website, all we're waiting on is a date. It will be held in Seymour again this year. Email me or post here if you have any questions or comments. Thanks !!!

Comments (10)

Sponsored