SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
onewheeler

My fall flush.

17 years ago

The roses are having their fall flush, oh that alfalfa tea I put on at the end of July surely is working its magic, there are clusters of blooms on so many roses, delightful to my eyes.

Rosarium Utersen is loaded with these clusters of coral roses, so heavy some of the canes are laying on the ground.

Frau Karl Druschki is another wonderous rose who is loaded with these pure white huge blooms, again so heavy they are laying on the ground.

Topaz Jewel is finally coming into its own and showing me plenty of blooms and staying healthy, took 3 years. It goes by 3 names that I know of and I have all three. LOL Rustico is another name, Frau Dagmar something or other is the other one.

As the roses age here they just get better and better, I appreciate the ones that are more than 3 years old more all the time, especially when they bloom like this.

Awakening.

Perdita, sweetest most delicate of things.

Carefree BEauty just keeps going and going, her blooms are huge, the largest of all the roses here.

What more can I say about Charles Reine McIntosh, a first year rose here, hope he stays around for a long, long time, I adore his color.

Last but certainly not least, Astrid Lindgren, one of the most reliable and hardy roses here in my zone 5b garden.

Hope you enjoy.

valerie

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars14 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County