SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

why I don't have roses blooming

jean_ar
15 years ago

Caught these 2 little fawns in my back yard at noon today,just eating away on a couple small potted roses.They had already stripped the young leaves off a climber back there.Didn't see the mama but bet she wasn't far away.One is in the neighbors yard by their little pool.

{{gwi:935800}}

{{gwi:1268001}}

Hope these didn't turn out too big.The pictures was real dark so I had to add light to them,and got a tad too much I think,These babies still have their white spots,so can't be very old.Guess this adds 2 more to the 5 thats been coming in my yard eating everything in sight.A small area of my front yard is fenced,but the fence don't come right up to the house,theres a 2 ft gap between,and some thing ate the center out of a big dayliliy last night and I thought it may have been a rabbit,but now don't know if these little things got in my frnced in part or not.They would have had to walk on a sidewalk to get to it,and not sure if deer will walk on cement or not.Might have to figure how to close that gap so they can't get in,,,until they learn how to jump over it.:(well,on second thought they will walk onit as I have seen then crossing streets before.Wouldn't think we would have deer up in town like this.

Jean

Comments (7)