SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
1kids2spoil1

NEW: Buddy Swap is back! Let's go again....

kids2spoil
19 years ago

I have some extra time on my hands lately and would like to set up a "not so secret" swap. What I'd like to try is have everyone email me with names, addy's, interests (other than gardening), zone #, etc. I will then set you up with a "buddy" to swap. You and your buddy will be sending to each other. Swap should include seeds of course, and other little gifty type things, but doesn't have to be expensive or heavy. Plant markers, seed envies, bookmarks, keychains, ref magnets, garden gloves, recipes, cuttings....that type of thing...but you can send whatever, I'm just making examples. When you email me,include lots of info about yourself. Types of gardens, fav plants, hobbies, etc, and I will forward it to your "buddy" It is after all a "get to know you" swap. Be sure to include your GW name in your email also so your buddy can search through your "wants" list. Anyone want in? Go ahead and post your interest here, then email me with your details. Don't forget to WRITE A LETTER to your buddy and tell about yourself and include it with your package. When you get your package, please be sure to post what you got....we all wanna know!!

If you DO sign up for this, please remember that your buddy will have not only your GW name, but also your REAL name, address, etc....please do not burn your buddy and not send your package.

I am adding one rule to this swap that I didn't have before: I am keeping one of you as MY buddy...LOL.

This swap, as before, can sometimes take awhile to get a buddy set up for you, as I try to match growing zones as well as things you have in common. If you don't hear back from me right away, just be patient. When I find someone that I think will be a good match, I will let you know.

Please be sure to use this email instead of my regular GW email addy. If you don't use the following email, your info will not get to me, or will get lost among my regular trades.

GW_Buddy_Swap@yahoo.com

Comments (55)