SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardenhits

NEW: oh wow, where did you get that? garden round robin

GardenHits
19 years ago

I am starting a garden swap called "OH WOW, Where did you get that!"

What are we swaping? It is a basic Seed Round Robin (Each person takes out some seeds and puts in an equal or more amount of seeds) with a twist.

The twist? I will start the round robin with a bunch of packs of seeds AND a few pieces of garden art /decor (suitable for outside please).

The next person to receive the swap may choose ONE piece of art, and they ASLO put in ONE item of garden art/decor item for the next person. And so on.

If you do not want any or the art in the box please leave it in the box, but still put in your one item.

THERE SHOULD ALWAYS BE AT LEAST 3 items of art/decor minimum in the box. That way every one has a selection to choose from.

When you send the box to the next person please post back on the board how many seeds you removed, & added and how many piece of art are in the box. And of course the confirmation number.

Some items to think about putting in the box. Pot sitters, Windchimes, Hanging whirly things, Decorative pots (lightweight of course), Resin garden plaques, Small garden statues, Humming bird feeders, Small Bird houses, etc. The best type of thing to put in the box. Something you would be proud to display in your own garden.

If you are interested. Email me with your Name, Address, and gardenweb name.

Comments (31)