SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

UPDATE: Jan. 2006 Garden Circle Exchange Ring

sandlapper_rose
18 years ago

We are now officially begun!!!

As you know, I forgot to ask about birthdays initially. I did not see any listed for Jan. when I printed the info sheets but that may not mean a lot. If you are in the group and your birthday is in Jan. please let us know so we can all wish you a happy birthday.

Secondly, a reminder about the rules. You must send a gift or card (note or letter) between the 1st and 15th of each month - yes, that means this month. If your pal does not receive the gift or card by the 25th of the month, the person who did not receive any package or card should e-mail me by the end of the month and let me know. If that happens the person who did not send the gift will be dropped from the circle. For example if #2 doesnÂt send a gift and gets dropped from the circle, then I will contact #1 and have them send their next gift to #3. This means that it is your responsibility to check your e-mail before you send a gift so you can make sure that you arenÂt sending it to a person who was dropped. In order for this to work you must keep your e-mail unblocked. If I cannot reach you by e-mail, you will be dropped. Please post a thank you on our thread when you get something from your pal. That will help me out and it is so much more fun to hear what everyone is sending.

Also, Everything you send HAS TO BE GARDEN RELATED (this could be a card with flowers on it, plants, seeds, gloves, tools, books, magazines, flower pots, bulbs, stationary with flowers, etc.) We did say that things can be related to plants in all sorts of ways - for example, tea, coffee, jam - all come from plants.

Happy New Year once again!

Sandlapper Rose

Comments (2)