SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bill_missy

Carolina Reaper seeds.. Now this is funny

Bill_Missy
10 years ago

I read this on Facebook and almost pucked... This is on Pepper Joes page. I still cant stop laughing.

Here is what he wrote:

"Here's Dale Baker that grows Pepper for us for high quality seeds. & myself. Dale consistently delivers a superior seed. We just got back from a fabulous Brazilian Restaurant in Myrtle Beach and now Dale and Family are staying at our Cabin in Gatlinburg, Tenn. as a Comp that I threw in with a contracted grow. If you are a successful Chile Grower with experience and want to grow Chile seeds and/or Tomato seeds for us email me at pepperjoe@sc.rr.com We're in Florida now with another large grower. Many folks that grow for us on a smaller basis only plant ONE pepper variety to prevent cross pollination. Tomatoes are not a cross issue. Our growing family of Contracted Growers follow the old adage "Make your Day off....PAY OFF". I can send you a copy of our Contracted Grow prices and our Grow contracts. Our lawyers have tightened up the process so you would need to grow for us only....no other large seed companies. JOIN OUR FAMILY & make some extra $$$. Just a heads up before you hear it in the media....I'm taking a stand about companies growing The Carolina Reaper domestically in violation to my Exclusive Contract as the exclusive Vender along with Puckerbutt's. Sorry gang, I hate Drama but for several reasons I need to do this."

By: Penny's Tomatoes and Pepper Joe's

Here is a link that might be useful: Facebook Link

Comments (33)

Sponsored