SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
smitties50

February OBF-Have a Heart-Send a Heart

smitties
11 years ago

OBF members, "Have a Heart and Send a Heart. This month as you all know holds the day of hearts and love, Valentine's Day. Let's see how creative we can be with sending a few heart shaped items to our "Valentine". Since there isn't really seeds that are heart shaped, let's include seeds in red, pink, or white.

I think the small box/padded envelope idea worked well in our last swap so let's try to keep it small and inexpensive. As a matter of fact, you might want to check to see if sending it first class is a cheaper route than priority. This time of year, first class is just as fast as priority depending on where it is sent.

I am posting this early so we try to have our Hearts sent and received by our Valentine by February 14th so get your creative thinking caps on and start thinking ahead.

I will take sign ups until February 7th and assign your "Valentine" to you on the 8th in hope that you can all have your hearts sent in time to be received by the 14th. Plan to have it mailed by the 11th if at all possible.

I will be doing a game once Valentines are assigned so keep watching.

I hope you can all join in and send a heart. Remmeber, our Bloomin Friends "OBF" is an exchange group that you must be a member to join in our swaps. If you desire to join, please contact Shirley (brittineysgran) or Carol (veeja11).

Thank you Katie for your help is getting my post done correctly.

Comments (124)