SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
the_bustopher

A hodgepodge of some nice ones

This is a smattering of pictures that I thought looked reasonably nice enough to post. I hope you will enjoy them. The first is the climber Too Hot to Handle.

{{gwi:345165}}

The next one is the HT Silverado.

{{gwi:301247}}

A new one for me last year, Queen of Sweden.

{{gwi:224217}}

The next ond, Peach Blossom, was really putting out the flowers this time.

I got this nice one on Lemon Spice. I thought I was lucky.

I fell for this next one while I was judging the OGRs at the San Diego ARS National a few years ago. It is the Portland rose Marbree. You can see the intentional spotting that gave it its name. Up until that convention, I had never seen this rose.

{{gwi:303503}}

The more I grow some of the Austins, the more I realize they really do need some time to get going. This one of Ludlow Castle shows it putting out a bunch of flowers, and it is still doing it.

This year is the first year that this one has stepped up to the plate with some major flowers. It was blooming in small quantities steadily last year, but this year the flowers came out much better, L.D. Braithwaite.

This is a piece of the hybrid perpetual John Hopper. I just wish it would repeat.

This Portland, Arthur de Sansal, is a lot like The Prince in color and fragrance.

{{gwi:234433}}

My last one is one of my clematises growing on an obelisk tower. It looks happy also.

Let me know what you think.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz