SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
serenasyh

Long Ago Roses...

serenasyh
13 years ago

I just thought I'd post here with a soon-to-follow pic. I am just so thrilled and happy with Long Ago Roses! I was in a desperate search for Florence's Viking Queen, but couldn't find it anywhere for 2010. So I went to Help Me Find, and that was how I found Linda Loe's Long Ago Roses. And what a wonderful website too, especially for us no-spray gardeners. You can find her honest comments about blackspot performance and all the details.

And she is soooo helpful in guiding me when I got stuck on certain roses (which ones to get). And all my concerns and questions were immediately answered. My roses Crepuscule and Viking Queen arrived in beautiful, mint condition and on time too! Anyway, to make sure this thread stays "on-topic" I will soon post my first baby band bloom. My baby band is already sporting its baby bud and nooooo, I will not! be cutting it off! It is a wonderful band with beautiful growth and such shiny glossy leaves and allowing it to bloom will be fine because it looks so healthy! I'm sure it wouldn't skip a heartbeat if I were to let it go ahead and open up! Stay tuned!

Be sure to check out Long Ago Roses!

Long Ago Roses

Comments (13)