SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
llbean_gw

NEW: Our Blooming Friends Valentine Exchange

llbean
17 years ago

Our Bloomin Friends Friendship Swap Group was created to have a reliable, fair and safe haven to swap and trade between the group members. If you care to join us, we would love to have you. Please be a successful member of garden web and have had a trade with two or three of our members. Membership requests should be directed to veeja/carol

Welcome to my first Valentine Day Swap

I have thought long and hard about how to make this interesting and fun... Well, I hope it will at least be fun :)

So here are the rules: All Valentine Packages must be sent with some sort of home-made Valentine, this could be the card, or cookies or whatever you want to make. This does not have to be fancy, just knowing that you took the time to make it from your heart. Use your imagination!

Second, there must be some form of a heart in the box (this is the nurse in me).

Third, if you can send plants or seeds to your partner it must be something in red or pink.

The Fourth and final rule is..... (I know you are thinking this crazy new girl is full of it) but here is the kicker! the biggest rule yet.. the price of everything in the box must not total more than $14.00 because Valentine's Day is the 14th.

If you think that you are up to this fun and challenging swap, then come join the fun.

I would like to say Thank you for taking the time to read about my crazy swap, I hope that you will be able to participate and I want to say thanks for giving me this great opportunity to host this swap.

Oh yeah.. I would like to set a sign up dead line for the 30th of Jan. this way I can try to post partners on the 31st so that everyone can hopefully send to their partner by Valentines.

Thanks again everyone and I really am looking forward to this.

Laura

Comments (141)