SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jont1

Some impressive mini'''s

jont1
16 years ago

I would just like to comment on a few of my better mini's.

Leading Lady is turning out to be a stellar smaller clone of my HT favorite Moonstone. The bush is super vigorous and the blooms are to die for. So far it has been healthy and happy and really producing for me. The bush is about 4' tall.

My Dr. John Dickman bush is very vigorous and the foliage healthy as well. It is about 4 1/2' tall and currently has over 20 blooms on it. Alot of people say it is a stingy bloomer but that is not my experience at all. My bush always seems to be in bloom and they last forever whether on the bush or cut for the vase in the house. This is a winner of a rose.

Robin Alonso is putting out the most picture perfectly formed dark red mini-flora blooms you can imagine. The bush is about 3' tall and always has at least a few blooms on it to enjoy.

Autumn Splendor is a real bushy bush. The foliage is a bit small for my taste, but it does stay healthy for me. My only complaint is that the bush is so compact that it cuts into the stem length at times. The blooms are brilliantly colored and formed beautifully. This makes a very attractive garden rose for me.

Sassy Cindy from Dennis Bridges is a very healthy and hardy rose bush and the mini-flora sized blooms are very clear red with lighter reverse that catches your eye.

I had an 8 flower spray bloom all at once on my Heather Sproul mini and it is gorgeous. This shade of pink is breathtaking and the flower form is excellent as well.

Lastly, the brick red This Is The Day is a new one for me. I planted two bushes about 2 months ago and they have been very vigorous growing and blooming. The color is very intriguing and catches your eye immediately upon entering the garden.

Try these and see what you think.

Comments (8)

Sponsored