SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

Happy Veteran's Day...

Happy Veteran's Day!!!!

To those that have served... To those that are serving and to those that will serve. I would like to personally thank you for your service. We should be be thanking all of our servicemen and women all of the time for their service to our country. I feel so strongly about these wonderful people and also about how much I love the military as well as their families who also have sacrificed for you, me and your families.

Stop and thank a Veteran today, if not today then tomorrow or the next... They made this great nation for us and we wouldn't have the freedoms we enjoy if it wasn't for them and their sacrifices.

My dad fought in The Korean War... " Thank You, Dad..." I wish you were still here in person to tell you, but you know how proud of you I am... I love you.

To my Plumeria friends and family. Thank you as well.

My friends in Costa Mesa. ( Navy). Thank You... ;-)
My friends In Huntington Beach. ( Army). Thank you too!!!

Some of you received this picture and email from Bud Guillot. I wanted to share this and thank him as well...He knows how proud I am of him and this picture certainly made him proud to those he looked up to with pride, respect, dignity and honor...

Thank You All... God Bless You!!!

Thank you Bud and to all of my Veteran friends and families...

Xoxo
Laura

This post was edited by loveplants2 on Mon, Nov 10, 14 at 21:39

Comments (9)