SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
skybirdforever

Need info for 'list' reposting!

Hi all,

Since everybody seemed to like it, Im planning to repost the "list," but this will probably be the last time for a long time, so IÂd like to get it as accurate as possible before I do it. As of right now, there are 76 people listed! There are still some people where I donÂt have very specific location info, so it youÂd like to narrow down your location a little better, let me know here so I can update the list before I post it.

For several of you I only have Denver, Colorado Springs, or Aurora as a location. Do any of you want to be more specific? i.e. North or south COS or Aurora, or near some major intersection that nearby RMG people would recognize. Or for Aurora, possibly something like "Old Aurora" if youÂre in the original Colfax/Havana-Peoria area, or give cross streets. Aurora goes all the way down into Douglas County on the south and up into Adams County on the north end these days!

Here are the names with questions:

lilacs of may Aurora

shadygarden co Aurora

peace rose DEN

rwaldheim ? Denver ?

maece COS

nancy in co COS

plantladyco COS

pookyspal COS

David52, I have you down as SW Colorado. Is your nearest town Dolores/Cortez, or are you closer to something else thatÂs on the map? ThatÂs recognizable! ;-)

Milehi, I show you 80 miles SE of Jali, but I donÂt think a lot of people besides Jali and I know where that is! Are you near Lamar or something else out that way?

Highalttransplant, am I right that you said you were in Silt? IÂll still leave the "between Glenwood & Rifle" in there too since Silt is so little!

Debitinco, do you want to narrow down "Western Slope" a little bit more with the closest town?

Debzcatz, I have you down as "Just moved to 6500'" but is that on the western slope or on the front range somewhere?

Robinco, all I have is Northern CO. Do you want to list a nearby town?

Stephinco, same thing. I just have "North of Denver." Want to narrow it down a little bit more?

Stevation, I have you in "Utah Valley," but are you near SLC, or closer to one of the other towns?

Linda utah, do you want to narrow down Utah a little bit more with a nearby town?

Digit, I have you listed as "Western Idaho near WA border." Want to add the nearest (recognizable--if there is one!) town?

Mthawki, I just have Montana. Want to add a town?

Catherine nm, I just have New Mexico. Want to add a town?

ThatÂs all the specific questions I have, but if any of you who were on the first list want to change anything, let me know here too. And there are a lot more names that arenÂt listed here that werenÂt on the first list but will be on the next listÂbut I have specific enough info for people to know where you are. If anybody wants to be sure theyÂre on the list, let me know here and IÂll check. AND, if anybody wants to be taken off the list, let me know here and IÂll do it!

IÂll wait a couple weeks to see how much info I can get here, and then IÂll post whatever I have!

Happy springing, all,

Skybird

P.S. I'm linking the original list in case anybody wants to see how they were posted the first time!

Comments (28)