SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susan51_gw

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n80/Susan51/RS_yellowandorange

17 years ago

This is another picture that I took the other day..Could I send a hummingbird picture???? Was taken in my flower bed... Is tiny compaired to some of yours that I have seen but we must all start somewhere... :-)

Susan

I hope this works...LOL

{{gwi:1213560}}

Comments (6)

• 17 years ago

Hi Susan,
    love the picture..sure, beatiful butterfly garden, I have a hummingbird garden, love to watch them.. nowww.. I cannot find the hummingbird. where is he? Is he in there...ha
    Karen B.

• 17 years ago

The picture is very nice, but I also do not see a hummingbird, or were you asking if it is okay to send one with a hummingbird? If you were, I don't think anyone would mind.

John

• 17 years ago

I forgot the hummingbird and went to bed...LOL Will post when I get home... Also what am I doing wrong that the Photo bucket line appears in the subject line and I dont see others like this?? Off to work..
    Susan

• 17 years ago

Great picture, Susan. I'll be looking for the hummingbird one soon.

• 17 years ago

Susan,

I think the picture is awesome even without the hummingbird.
    This photo belongs on a Hallmark Card.

Plumie

• 17 years ago

Thank you so much... My camera takes some really beautiful pic's .. At least I think it does... I took pic's today of my gourds.. Is the first time I ever did them... They are beautiful and I cant wait to have them dryed and we can use as a birdhouse....
    Susan

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor