SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catcatbar

Some beginner questions:P

catcatbar
10 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new here and yesterday, one of my plumeria got blown over by the wind and 3 of its 4 branches broke off. I have received help from jandey (thank you!) and have now taped the branches back on. Just a few questions though, 1. What are the chances that the branches will reconnect if I joined them back together right after the incident? If so, how long will it take until the branches reconnect and when can the tape be removed? 3. If there is an inflow present, should I cut it? Also, (this is the 2nd day) I have noticed that the leaves have wilted and become soft and tender. Does this mean that the branch is dying? Should I just replant it (though the piece is quite small and may die)? And one last question. One of the branches has a gigantic inflow on it and there are no new growths anywhere (branch just ends where the inflow is and no leaves). Is there any chance that new growth will appear? The inflow is badly damaged so should I just cut it? Thank you should much for those who have replied (its just I'm so worried about my plumeria!:P) and I hope I won't loose this beauty. Please try to answer as many of the questions you can if not all of them and keep you guys updated whether it was a success or not:/!!!

Cat

Comment (1)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES