SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20017783

Recommend a good book on plant pests and diseases

User
10 years ago

Hello,
I would like to hear your advice on a good book covering the topics of plant diseases and pests. It shouldn't be too theoretical, although it's good to know why, but I NEED to know how. Good visual material is a great plus (colour photos, illustrations). It should include biological and other low toxic treatments where possible, best cultural practices too. The information should be also as recent as possible. I live in SE Europe (Bulgaria), I grow both under glass in containers and in the field.

And because this is my first post I would like to introduce my self. My name is Petar Kostov. I started a little, very little nursery some two years ago. I was dealing primary with seeds, then I moved to a new place and expanded the list of self grown plants that I offer. Now sales and demand are growing so I have to fill in some gaps in my knowledge urgently in order to be able to achieve the quality I am aiming for. The area of plant diseases and pests seems to be my weak spot, that's why I am asking you to point me to some decent reading on this topic.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Remodeling & Handyman Services