SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greenclaws

So proud of my Celadine!/cutting gone AWOL

Ok, I now know from what I have learnt in these past few weeks since joining the 'Garden Webbers', mine must be the commonest type of plumie on earth, but I bet there aren't(apart from Hazel, aka 'Felixcat' that is, who also lives in the Midlands area of the UK) many folks round here with one?! I am really proud of it!! Do the rest of you that live in the Americas etc, realise just how LUCKY you are to be able to come across these plants as easily as you do?

Daughter no 2 returned from Hawaii early yesterday, and tells me that she and her brother had got me a pink plumie cutting as a pressie!! (all perfectly above board I might add) My hopes were then dashed as I was told it was secreted safely in the depths of little bro's rucksack, which had myteriously vanished en-route from Honolulu/LA/New York where he is until his return to the UK on Thursday. Great. Not only has my cutting gone AWOL, but poor son is without a stitch of clothing apart from what he was wearing of course, and has nothing at all other than a case load of bikinis, bras and thongs belonging to his sister which he was bringing home for her as she had too much baggage!! LOL!!Lets hope his rucky and my precious cutting is reunited with him soon!

Meanwhile here is a picture of my beautiful little plumie again in the g/h in our back garden, sorry but I do like it! and hope you do too!

Regards to all, Greenclaws.

Comments (11)