SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karl210

Ghost naga (bhut jolokia) growing

karl210
9 years ago

Hi, Please bear with me, I am a complete beginner and i'm just after a bit of advice on my ghost chilli plant.
I'm from the uk and i planted it quite late on in the year and it sprouted on May the 1st. I was advised to sow in April but after some more reading now it seems that was a bit late. I have attached a picture, (unsure of how to attach more than 1 so when i find out i will post more pics) I was wondering if anyone can tell me how the plant is looking for its age? Also I am in the process of hardening the plant to being outdoors. My plan is the get a pvc greenhouse but i'm really unsure what size I will need as there is a lot of conflicting information on how big these grow, any ideas? Im also a bit worried about pests and wondering if anyone can recommend a pesticide or any home-made concoctions that will keep it from being damaged. As we are already halfway through summer and it still hasn't even flowered yet what are my chances of getting peppers this year? and what do I do about wintering it? any info would be great, thanks

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting