SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
passion4gardening

need advice from estate gardener/manager

passion4gardening
12 years ago

Recently had a call from a potential client who needs something along the lines of an estate manager to manage all aspects of landscape care. He is a busy executive that travels out of the country frequently for work. He is looking for someone to manage all landscape care as he has no time. He got my name and number from a current client of mine. It's a new house and is close to being move in ready. He wants me to manage the landscape care including: garden bed maintenance, lawn care, snow plow, irrigation, arbor work, bedding annuals and seasonal containers.I can do all the garden bed maintenance, irrigation, bedding annuals and seasonal containers. The rest of the lawn care, plowing, tree work would need to be subcontracted out. I know several companies who do great landscape maintenance work, but how would I charge him for this kind of service?? He essentially wants to have one contact for all landscape care and only one monthly bill to pay. I've never had to manage an entire property before, so this is all kind of new. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments (5)

Sponsored