SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jutsfl

I've been banished :/

jutsFL
9 years ago

Well, I was really excited from a massive pull of peppers today. I got TONS of superhots and just as many savina's. Filled over 4 gallon ziplock bags to the brim with them.... But the excitement ended about an hour later. I decided that I was going to save some seeds from my reapers and nagas, which I did. Washed my hands and the counter and all utensils I used. My hands started to burn minuted later (and still are), but I knew this would happen - and I'm quite used to it. The problem came about an hour later when my fianc� started to complain that her lips were burning - not good - I know I'm in trouble now! Well it escalated to her tongue too... Oh, did I mention that she hates spicy food. Well somehow a bit of superhots oil got to her mouth, she is MIGHTY ticked!

...her decree is now "all peppers hotter than a habenero are never to be inside the house!" I've been banished to the back patio with my pepper dealings now. No amount of "I'm sorries" made a difference. The patio shall now be my sauce lab I suppose, cooking them down on the side burner of my grill.

Here were the peppers though -

Jay

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Designing Beautiful, Sustainable Homes in Columbus