SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bill_missy

Leaf's dropping off

Bill_Missy
10 years ago

Hello all,

I am having some major leaf dropping from all of my plants. With or without pods. They have been perfect until this morning.

No yellowing, no bugs, no wilting, no holes, no pod droppings. They are just perfect leaves and they are falling off "just because" why?????

I gave them a dose of fert's 2 nights ago. The fert is MG water soluble 24-8-16. Just gave a normal dose of ferts. This was only the second time feeding since they have been potted in their final containers. They get water every 3-4 days when they show signs of thirst. This is happening to all plants. Bhuts, Dorset Naga, Reaper, Butch T etc.

Temps have been in the mid to high 90's during the day and mid to low 70's at night. About 90-100% humidity. No full sun as I moved them under the covered patio because of the heat/sun. They may get 2-3 hours of direct sun (East facing) in the morning 9-11 a.m.

The first picture is a Dorset Naga. (Don't mind the wilted/dried up leaves. They have wilted like that since this morning before I was able to take pictures)

I don't understand..... All advice and comments welcome.

Thanks,

Bill

This post was edited by Bill_Missy on Fri, Jun 28, 13 at 17:12

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Central Ohio's Source for Reliable, Top-Quality Roofing Solutions