SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
granygreenthumb

Has anyone tried this for growing tomatoes?

granygreenthumb
15 years ago

While I was running around and getting some erands taken care of today, I saw a few old bails of straw holding up tomato cages and dead tomato vines sitting in someone back yard. I had never seen this and was wondering if anyone here in the forum had tried it? It sure looked interesting. I knocked on the owners door but nobody aswered. I'm always looking for new ways to improve my gardening skills or garden or experiments to try.........lol

I also recieved a small flyer in the mail today from the Garden Patch. gardenpatch.com The only item advertised was called a Grow Box. It's a little pricey but....hmmmmmmmm I'm thinking about trying it out.

Again has anyone here tried it?

And ohhhhhhh my gosh!! My catalog from Thompson and Morgan came in today...............I'm in hog heaaven!!!!!!

I love the veggies and I have even purchased a few of their products. The flowers and grasses are just extra bonuses for me. Cabin fever, Spring fever and fishing fever.

Folks I am there...

I check out any new posts here every morning while having my first cup of coffee or two and I would just like to say that I really enjoy it. You guys are great.

Have a great day,

Teresa

Comments (5)