SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plumeriapusher

Four Seasons/Jungle Jack Excursion

Kimo
14 years ago

Well it was a GORGEOUS day on Wednesday so a couple of plumie friends from MPG and I want to have a full day of relaxation and Thai plumies... LOL

We started off our trip by having a luncheon at the Four Seasons Aviara for lunch, the views there are spectacular as you get Ocean and Lagoon views and the food is out of this world.

I have to apologize to my guests as I was about an hour late, bad form for a host!! We had fabulous views, great ambiance that relaxed us, great food and plumie blossoms that were brought.

After stuffing ourselves we made our way to the Vista Jungle Jacks location to snatch up some gorgeous blooms and plants.

It was great weather for the visit, not too hot, plus it was a good work out after the big lunch and all the desserts since you have to walk up this huge hill to get to the green house which is all the way on top... laugh.gif I had my handy inhaler just in case...lol I did take a few pics of the steep hill and the plumies.

Unfortunately since Jungle Jack is so popular and there are soo many nurseries and private parties buying, especially the plants with inflos and flowers there were not a lot of plants in bloom or that had inflos that were left:

Since my guests and I are very camera shy I did not take any pics at the luncheon and I had to erase one out of a shot, so sorry... LOL

Front of the Vista locations once you enter the gates:

A different view showing a partial incline and all his gorgeous Palms:

First signs of plumies once you start up the hill on the side, mixed lot of Mini Whites, Cal Sunsets, Divine, Red Hot, etc

Some views of the Greenhouses:

Here are a few pics of plants that were blooming and correct names:

CA Sunset You will notice how different she looks depending on stage of rooting and location at the nursery:

Harmony: Per John this is what she should look like, someone had a post where they had "what they thought was Harmony", well this is the real, original Harmony.

Melody: Per John this is Melody

Unknown labeled Yellow and white: But was told that this is Thai Wizard by someone on another forum.

Another one labeled as Yellow and White:

Divines sister Ms. Minnie White:

And last but not least Purple Jack:

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living