SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

Confession: I found The Right One. He Even Loves Plumeria...

Hello Everyone,

I wanted you all to hear it first...

You all especially who love Plumeria would understand, so i wanted to explain to you about this special companion in my life...

Many of you know me and i wanted to explain why "He" means so much to me...

Hopefully, you will understand and except him for who he really is... I have!!!

These are some of the reasons... OK, Here they are:

He doesn't care if the Fed Ex man comes around whenever i want and i don't have to worry about bringing in boxes...

He stays up for me at night and is always around to greet me even when i get home after 1:00 am.. "How Sweet"

He doesn't even jump when i walk in on him and he is looking at something else...

He lets me stare at him and he seems to really enjoy this!! : )

He always listens...

He always watches for my Plumeria and keeps the critters under control. I have had a problem with "Slugs" and i had to do my nightly walk. This is how we first "met"

He is my "Protector" of my Plumeria and i always know he will be there for me...unless he goes swimming and has a problem or two... : )

OK.. Ready to meet my new "Prince?"

He is a great swimmer and likes to swim late at night. I fist met him last year while he enjoyed my rock pond. He since grew up and now likes the pool. Late at night he takes a dip and when i come outside to visit my trees he used to jump back into the pool. He is now used to me coming outside and just sits where he is comfy and waits for any tasty treats that may come his way... I will take some things out to him just to make him happy..

Meet my "New Friend.."

This is where he likes to "Hang Around..."

{{gwi:43331}}

This is it.... HERE HE IS....

He is always looking for his snack at night and he doesn't even care if i stand and watch!!! Sooooooo Cute!!!

{{gwi:10913}}

He is a big Bullfrog and he eats pretty well.. LOL..

{{gwi:10914}}

{{gwi:10915}}

Here are some other pics.. just for "FUN" : )

Lava FLow...

California Sally still looking great!!!

{{gwi:29978}}

Cutting of Elizabeth Thornton Lemon Drop rooted and ready to be potted up..

{{gwi:43330}}

Trees on my top deck.. They have really grown in the past few weeks.. The back fence is 8 feet tall. They are over that now..

Orange Passion

Love my Varigated Maya TKS Peg!!

a

DR's are in full bloom..

Babies still in the greenhouse...

{{gwi:43332}}

Once they come from the greenhouse..I put them outside in the "transition Area.."

I watch them for sunburn and stress... i may move them occaisionally since they are sensitive. Unlike the ones around the deck. They have acclimated well to the full sun.

This is the "girl" that has "junk in her truck.." LOL...

Take care everyone!!

I hope you like my new little fellow.. He is sooooooooo cute!!

Laura

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting