SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bramasole_gw

Is my first plumeria healthy? - Pics

bramasole
15 years ago

Hi everyone,

thanks to the great advice of people here I went to the PSA sale in Houston and got my first plumeria, a Celadine. The sale was tons of fun!

But after I got home I realized in my excitement I didn't inspect the plant as closely as I should have, and I am not sure it's healthy. It has a couple things going on that I am not sure are normal or not.

Mainly, around the base of each tip, it looks like a surface layer of the stem has eroded or been chewed on. Around the leaves, there are some blackish dry things that look like could be the remains of old leaves, or leaves that did not grow...? It also has some bubbly things near the base and where it has three tips off one stem, there looks like there is a circular shape in between the tips. Are these things anything to worry about?

It also has a couple leaves where it has a single, small black spot. Should I spray these spots with a fungicide? I have Serenade and Daconil.

Thanks in advance for all your opinions - I sure do hope it's healthy enough to keep, because I already love it!

Here is what she looks like:

Details:

Comments (3)