SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dodemeister

some photos and questions about my garden

dodemeister
13 years ago

so, as i'm kind of new to this gardening thing, i've got some questions... most everything seems to be going along fine, but there's a couple of troubles....

some of my carrot seedlings are kind of droopy and spindly... not sure if i'm watering enough, not enough, or worry about nothing....

these are my peanuts, we pulled one up the other day, and it was really cute, the shell was white, and when we opened it up, the little guy looked just like we hope it would... i'm thinking i can leave them in the ground for a little longer? it's my first time with them (and just about everything else!)

then there's the rutabaga's... something was chomping on them, and i thought it must be slugs, so i shook some of that "slug be gone" stuff around. it seems to have stopped, but then i found a little white worm near them today, (he's dead now, btw) so i'm not sure....

and last but not least, the beets.... some are doing ok, this one's not... there's a sticky, webby, icky-ness on the leaf, and it was stuck folded in half until i took this picture. Don't know what this is, and if it will spread or not.. do i take this plant out or all the plants. to be on the safe side, i did plant some more beet seeds...

so anyway, i appreciate you taking the time to read this, and any constructive criticism is more than welcome...

dody :)

Comments (6)