SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
xerophytenyc

Jungle Jack's disappointment

xerophyte NYC
10 years ago

I have ordered from JJ in the past without a problem. A recent order turned out being a major PIA.

My package finally arrived today: Divine, Rhonda and California Sunset. The plants themselves are nice, healthy, and were packed well. My issue had more to do with poor communication.

At first I emailed an order request. A week goes by, no response. I called John and he apologized claiming that the new website had issues. Fine, I can accept that. I told him I would email an order again. Some time goes by, no response. I called again, he acknowledged that he did receive the email, but made me make the order over the phone.

He told me he would get back to me the following week to confirm the order and that the plants were in stock. No response. I had to call again and was met with apologies. He promised to ship the stuff out later in the week. I told him I would email him a FedEx delivery address where I would pick up the package. At this point I didn't trust anything related to the timing of delivery so sending direct to a FedEx location was safer than leaving a box outside.

I emailed a FedEx address. I received an email confirmation of the order, and I replied to that with another email about my FedEx request.

Then I get a call from FedEx that they have a package being sent to a wrong location and that it had to be re-routed. I was finally able to get my package today after a hassle. I looked at the delivery label and it was sent to a FedEx spot in a completely different town and zipcode. Luckily my telephone was correct. John at JJ really screwed this up.

To anyone looking to order from JJ, check and double check when and where your plants are going.

Comments (23)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm