SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

Palms and other pics of the trees after the hurricane

Hello Everyone..

Here are some pics of the plants (Plumeria_ that i brought inside the house during the hurricane..also some pics of the trees (palms) after the storn..they did pretty well

SOme other pics of the boat and jet skies that made us nervous too!

Take care everyone..

{{gwi:105563}}

{{gwi:1152324}}

{{gwi:105563}}

Pics of my Plumies after the storm placed back outside.

{{gwi:7812}}

{{gwi:7811}}

{{gwi:1152327}}

Pics of the Plumies inside...

you can imagine all of the "eyes rolling" from my DH listening to the crickets at night..LMAO!!!

{{gwi:1152328}}

{{gwi:1152330}}

{{gwi:1152331}}

{{gwi:1152333}}

{{gwi:1152334}}

{{gwi:340951}}

Boat and jet skies causing problems during the surge in the extremly high tide...i didnt go outside when the water came up even more ...that was later at night during the height of the hurricane...so i let my DH go outside and take care of the lines then... i made sure the other things inside were alright... LOL!!! : )

neighbors playing on their dock...

this was at the height of the tide..all of the jet skies and boat were at the highest setting on the lifts...

the only thing we could do next was to take them off of the lifts and tie them off and wait for the tide to recede...thankfully it was at the peak then...and we rested well after the tide line started to go back down...

we ended up with alot of debris in the yard from other peoples boats ...bumpers etc.... it amazing what floats around in the water...

Take care everyone...

glad to be back on line..

Laura in VB

Comments (17)