SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tropicpalms

trip report to s.c. georgia ( not good!)

tropicpalms
13 years ago

I want to sum up a very bad, and long last almost 2 weeks! I apoligize for not being on here much recentaly as i said a few months ago I am re-doing my mothers whole house with palms and she recentaly got a pool installed...anyway i went to south carolina and georgia and got tons of palms super deals and thousands of dollars in a 25' box truck. sad to say we ended up falling over in a ditch 45min. away at 4am. I cant even explain what we have gone through! I still have about $8,000 of huge pindos, washingtonias, euro fans and quad trachys! budget is trying to say i cant get my palms cuz the truck is unsafe... so they r just sitting there dying!everyday me my friends and my mother go trying to get them calling budget headquarters and police everything... budget guy is lying saying i fled the scene and keep jumping his fence to get the palms! all lies also said i cut my arm bad! Anyway!the sheriffs in the small town were all crooked and scam artists. 10,000$ towing bill alone and the cops got paid off... soo much of a long bad story trying to sum it up. but i am going back soon as i ge more $ to get more palms. when u come next year statenisl, ill have a 5-7' sabal palmetto for you. ( if u still would like) im starting a small palm tree farm in va beach! best quality palms around here also with best prices haha. we r doing everything we can though in this tough situation it really sucks i really want my palms off that truck its personal private property! -Justin in VB just wanted to share with you all thanks for reading...

Comments (22)