SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andrew_scott77

Thanks guys!

Andrew Scott
12 years ago

So so many people here decided to buy more plumeria, I decided it was time for me to buy a few myself. I really wasn't going to honest....ok, I cannot even type this out while keeping a straight face! LMAO! I went from buying "just one". to all ready ordering more!

Last Thursday I got a large Taj Mohal with a double inflo. The main inflo is about a half in across right now..it splits towards the bottom and there is a smaller cluster of buds there that's about 1/4 in across right now. The tree must have just started coming out of dormancy as the leaves are still young, and red tinted.

Cannot wait for these flowers! I have seen them in pictures but never in person. I love the shape and the flower color of this variety.

OK Laura, YOU and Bill both did it! I saw the pics of both of your Lani's and decided I had to have one...actually 3! They came in a set of three for $26.99 plus shipping. cannot wait for those to arrive!

Right now I have 8 on my list of plumeria I want to get this year, but I know there are a few I am missing.

Here's my list:

1. E.T. Lemon Drop. (I had a cutting last year but it didn't root.)

2. Kimi Moragne. (I also rooted one of these but lost it over the winter.)

3.J.L. Thailand Red.

4.Waimea

This is my list for now. I am sure it will grow. I know there are more than a few that I would like but need to consider the space these are going to take over the winter.

Any opinions on my list guys? I would love to get some other recommendations.

I also am planning on being in south FL this summer. I hope I can make it to Florida Colors. Just have to remember to only take so much money when I go there. LOL!

Andrew

Comments (25)

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21