SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elucas101

A Vendor to Check Out!

elucas101
11 years ago

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share a great source of plumeria with you all - Michelle, or some of you may know her as the Plumeria Patch has an outstanding selection & if you're looking for something in particular just email her and she'll tell you if she has one, or even make recommendations if you're not sure what you want. Her email is: tropicpassions@gmail.com She sells mostly rooted plants I think (but also has cuttings) and I have found her pricing to extremely reasonable, especially on a rooted plant, frequently with multiple tips.

I've already gotten a rooted 2 tip Polynesian Sunset, a rooted Sunny Delight & a Butterfly Gold cutting from her and they are awesome! The Polynesian Sunset has already put out a few small leaves, the Sunny D. is clawing really well starting new leaves & the Butterfly Gold is a big, beefy cutting!

And today I have a 4 tip Lava Flow, a 3 tip SunDance and a 2 tip Katie Moragne being delivered, along with 2 freebie cuttings!!! WOO-HOO!!! I'm SO excited, especially since I can get them going right away! I'll post pics asap!

Comments (39)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH