SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

Penang Peach has finally decided to open...

Hello Everyone,

I have had an infloresence on my Penang Peach since i brought my trees inside in November. When i decided to put some trees away, i didnt really think that this inflo would continue to grow muchless stay on the tree. So i decided it was going into the backroom with some other trees to relax for the winter. Well...i finally felt terrible about my decision and moved it under my T -5 setup that i have upstairs. It has taken awhile for it to finally grow and show me what the beauty of this particular variety has to offer. I have always heard of how beautiful the Penang Peach was and really wanted to see it bloom during the summer so i could see the deep colors that we all have seen in photos or pictures from my friends that have this variety.

When i came home from work, this is what i finally found waiting for me. The colors are beautiful but i cant really smell any fragrance. I would assume because of the growing conditions that it is in ( i am certainly not complaining!!! : ) I am so happy to see the colors that it does display. Really, i was prepared to have lighter colors since the time of the year.

Here are some pictures of my Penang Peach and some other pics of my Maya and the crazy mess under the lights!! : )

{{gwi:1151128}}

{{gwi:3229}}

{{gwi:1151131}}

Maya

{{gwi:1151134}}

Some of my trees under the T-5 lights..

{{gwi:1151136}}

Take care everyone!!!

Laura

Comments (12)