SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andrew_scott77

Does anyone grow 'Elsie' or 'Daisy Wilcox'?

Andrew Scott
13 years ago

I have been going over tons of pictures of plumerias lately. If I come across one that I like, I right it down, and then try to find as much info on it as I can so I can decide if I think it will work for me or not.

'Elsie' I came across on Ebay and then again on The American Plumeria Society website. Reading the description, 'Elsie' is actually a seedling of 'Penang Peach'. My experience with the PP has been great so far. Easy to bloom, great color(when exposed to bright high temps.) and fragrance. I also read that the fragrance is supposed to be good with this one, the colors are also great. From what I remember a red and white swirl. This will probobly be one of the 1st for me to buy this spring.

'Daisy Wilcox' I actually got a picture of it from my friend Laura. Since then, I have also been researching this one and so far I like what I have read. Again, nice color, fragrance but not sure how easy it is to bloom.

Can anyone give me there opinions on these 2 plumeria? I really want to know if they would be good to add to my collection. If you guys could give me a pros and cons of both that would be great.

Thanks,

Andrew

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022