SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sotexas

HAVE: Named & Un-named Plumerias

sotexas
17 years ago

Due to our pending move, we need to dispose of our many named and un-named plumerias [also passifloras, water-lillies - named and un-named; other water plants; roses - including 2006 winners; genuine kumara; and other plants/trees], before the cooler months set in.

These are on a first come, first served, no trade i.e. giveaway, postage paid before shipping, basis.

We can ship up to approx 3ft tall in special boxes we have been using for trees however anything over that, we will require pick-up or alternative shipping arrangements which may be more expensive.

Several are single stem and have already flowered so will be easy to ship in a standard priority box.

Full list available upon request.

Pix available upon request - probably best to go through list then email what you are interested in.

Sorry but we drained all our batteries today and won't be able to upload the last pix until Mon evening at the earliest. Please be patient!

Note: No more seedlings left at this time.

Have one 6ft plus white un-named plumeria with at last count, 8 seedheads, available for pick up only. Located in the Corpus Christi area. No delivery/meet somewhere.

Also 1 each pink and yellow [latter has the sweetest perfume!]. Both of these are multi-branched and 6ft plus.

Note some items cannot be shipped to certain States due to their Agricultural regulations. No exceptions.

Comments (14)

• kerai
    17 years ago

I would love to have some Plumeria, passiflora, rose and any other plants. Would you please email me the details? Thanks,
    Kerai

• vishkits
    17 years ago

I also would like some plumeria if you still have some. Please email list to gquintana62@comcast.net
    Joe

• levi_2006
    17 years ago

Hello, I suppose I did not meet the criteria for this giveaway. Whatever it was. Hopefully someone else can but no response from them after several attempts. Good luck.

• kerai
    17 years ago

I also haven't heard anything from sotexas.

• sotexas
    Original Author
    17 years ago

levi-2006. What on earth are you talking about?

Up until the msge you posted here Aug 30/11.36, a copy of which was emailed automatically to me, I have NOT received any other correspondence from you either via this forum or directly to my email account.

If you have emailed me previously, email me privately so I can give you another email address to resend them to/we need to take this up with Yahoo. It would not be the first time I have not received emails and we need to address this with Yahoo.

• vishkits
    17 years ago

Sotexas never responded to me either after the initial question to me which was "What experience do you have in growing plumeria. My email is gquintana62@comcast.net if I did meet your expectations please email a list. Thank You Joe

• sotexas
    Original Author
    17 years ago

vishkits - I have just sent you an email.

Are trying to catch up with others as I get to them which hopefully will be this evening.

I have a medical condition that can lay me flat without warning which is what happened on Monday. When this happens, there is nada I can do until I am able to get up and running again.

• vishkits
    17 years ago

Ok I understand there is not a list yet. So when you are up to it please email me with what you do have left in the giveaway. Feel better, and take care.

• levi_2006
    17 years ago

I guess there might be not point to it now if there is no list. If there is my email is displayed. Thanks

• sotexas
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Levi-2006. As previously requested, please email me the original email/s [c/w full headers] you alledge you have sent me so I can send them to Yahoo for investigation of non-receipt.

It seems strange that I have received emails from another comcast subscriber with very close ip info/dates/times etc and not from you!
    I checked with my son who is in the IT field - he has also suggested that I send the headers of all emails originating from comcast to comcast/tech support to bring the matter to their attention as well.

• levi_2006
    17 years ago

As stated before no need if no list. You might wanna let your IT certified son know an ip address could be anyone in the area. FYI anyone with access to a laptop and a wireless card can access my network. I am not stingy so the access is open to all. Most people in my neighborhood do use it for various things email, itunes, chat, etc. So an ip address will give you a general area but a MAC address is how u identify a computer not a connection which is what you have referred to. Comcast changes their ip addresses constantly to protect their customers from this very thing. Mine changes all the time. There are also software programs free to all that changes and masks and changes and masks ip adresses. Now with that said, I hope you are feeling better, from your recent illness, and good luck with your endeavors and your move. My Best Regards.

• odyssey3
    17 years ago

I would love to be e-mailed your list of plants. Please include me when you mail it. Thanks!

• sotexas
    Original Author
    17 years ago

odyssey3 - ? when you have chosen to hide your email address/email cannot be replied to!

• odyssey3
    17 years ago

Sotexas, I clicked on myname and it does allow e-mail to be sent to me, it just doesn't display the address. I'll e-mail you if it's not too late.

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County