SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shankins123_gw

Plant swap...forgot to add :)

shankins123
14 years ago

I forgot to add...I can't wait either! I really enjoyed it last year (my first year)---putting faces to names, learning so much, not to mention having plants and seeds to take home!

Thank you from me, too, for hosting - it'll be fun to have a "new" site to go to.

May I make a recommendation? The only thing that I saw that disturbed me was a pair of ladies that walked right up to the area where people had dropped off their door prize items. They looked through them (as we all did), but then they picked out a wall of water and another item (along with their selected plants, etc.) and headed for their car! No food; no friendship. :(

That was disappointing to watch; maybe we need to have those items sequestered until we start drawing names and passing out the goodies. Whatever works to keep it enjoyable and fair for all :)

Sharon

Comments (69)

• leava
    14 years ago

I'd like to be on the list of hopeful attendees.........
    Leava
    leava@cox.net

thank you :)

• owiebrain
    14 years ago

Leava, you are the soap lady, right? I LOVED your yummy soap you brought to the last swap I was at (2005 or 2006?)!!

If not, just consider me as a random insane person on the internet. LOL

Diane

• Related Discussions

Add a window or plant a tree?

Q

Comments (12)
    I vote for a tree even if I can't see the whole context so only have partial info. Rather than just a tree - get a landscaping plan for the entire lot (?) and implement in stages if that is what you need to do. Putting in a random window without knowing how it will impact the exterior (whole house) and the interior seems like an expensive mistake in the making to me.
    ...See More

Should I Add bark to my indoor Plant soil?

Q

Comments (5)
    "composted bark fines" There's a big difference between compost and bark, loydai, so make sure you're choosing the one you want! Compost has gone through the decay process fully and there aren't too many places I wouldn't use finished compost by the metric ton. Fines have already been ground down as well. Confusion there is a problem. Bark is...well, bark. Not composted. Woody, waxy, lignicious sort of stuff to coin a word. :-) There seems to be a bit of confusion there, so make sure you distinguish between the two before you choose. There's a huge difference between composted and uncomposted items and confusing the two could be fatal to your plants...
    ...See More

What shall I add to my clay soil as I plant 3 "Just Joey's?"

Q

Comments (4)
    When you dig a five gallon nursery can sized hole and fill it full of water, how long does it require to drain fully? That can tell you whether you NEED to do anything to the soil or not. If the drainage is appropriate, mimic Nature. She dumps all the organics on the SURFACE, where they will get wet with rain and dews, heat up with the sun and air temps and receive all the oxygen necessary for the fungi and bacteria to digest them so the rains will wash the nutrients THROUGH the feeder roots to be absorbed. As long as your drainage is good, save yourself time, money, energy and your BACK and mulch like a fiend, reserving the organics for ON the soil rather than IN it.
    ...See More

what would you add or plant?

Q

Comments (3)
    The crotons will be fine in part shade, They just have better color with more sun. Those croton will also completely fill that bed in a few years. Under plant them with a groundcover and with the full expectation the groundcover will be shaded out and fade away as the croton take the whole space. Groundcovers to check out are Joyweed-Alternanthera, Blue Daze-Evolvulus glomeratus, Mexican Heather-Cuphea hyssopifolia. Add in another of the Dracaena marginata to balance the lone one you have and help break up the monotony of the hedge row.
    ...See More
  • p_mac
    14 years ago

Hi Y'all!

We have officially broken the 20 mark on "rsvp'd" hopefuls! I'm sooooo excited...and nervous. (insert smiley nervous face here) So far, 21 have either said they were coming or hoped to be able to attend. I'm really hoping that one of those "maybe's" makes it...you know who you are! LOL! Seriously, I hope EVERYONE can make it! The more, the merrier!

I'm hoping for good weather, as we have a LARGE metal garage at the end of our drive with lots of room to mill around. My house is just 20 ft from that. Got lots of trees to sit under too. In the event it's not perfect weather...I've got a Plan B so all should work out well! Looks like we might have a few kiddos around too and I've got an idea for a project for them also. Can't divulge too many clues....you all will know what to expect and what's the fun in that? Owiebrain - I'm going to enlist your advice and maybe help on that one. My e-mail will get in touch with your e-mail. LOL!

Forgive my ramblings. I'm socked in under almost 7" of snow on top of the ice with this last storm. I've activated my "coping mechinisms" and I'm dreaming of warmer weather, my garden and the Spring Fling! With another 6 weeks of plan(t)ing time available...our minds can only begin to dream.....

Paula

• owiebrain
    14 years ago

Woo hoo! I can't wait!

Paula, I'll wait for you to email and then I had a couple of things I wanted to run past you... :-D

Diane

• dawnrenee
    14 years ago

I am new to this forum, but serious about gardening and sharing. I am hopeful that I will be able to attend the swap. Please add me to the list. I am always way too ambitious when I start my seeds indoors. I'm sure I'll have plenty to share!
    dawn.davis@ok4life.com
    Thank you!!

• p_mac
    14 years ago

Hey y'all! We're up to 22 now! Dawn Renee - so noted and I've made note of the e-mail too. In case anyone is wondering, it's set for the 24th of April. Cut off for the sign-up is Saturday, April 17th. That gives me Sunday to send out e-mails with maps, etc. Later around the end of March, I'll start a thread for contributions to our mid-day meal when everyone gets here. I'm thinking between noon & 1 so that those with a drive of a few hours have time to get here, but still enough time for us to share & visit before hitting the road again.

I don't know about y'all...but I'm really sick of this frigid, nasty weather. Once a winter, I enjoy being socked in, but twice within a one month period is enough to drive me over the edge! Guess my city-roots are showing a bit. Also, does anyone on here have Facebook? If so, that might also give me an alternative way to contact you if you don't want to divulge an e-mail. Just wanted to throw that out there.

I've already started a few seeds and I'm happy to report I have romaine, cabbage and stevia little bitty tiny sprouts!!!

Paula

• devilwoman
    14 years ago

Please add me to the "hopeful" list as well.

Debra

• granygreenthumb
    14 years ago

Okay, here is my addy rtrawlings@aol.com

teresa

• shankins123
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Yes, Paula...I'll definitely be there. My daughter, Katie, will also attend, as far as she knows right now. We can't wait!

Sharon

shankins123 AT hotmail DOT com :)

• owiebrain
    14 years ago

Wow, this will be huge! Paula, you may want to buy a few more acres. ;-)

Diane

• mrsfrodo
    14 years ago

Hey Paula,

I tried emailing via gardenweb, but keep getting error messages. Would you try emailing me? I was thinking about starting a new thread for setting up plant/seed exchanges for the swap, but don't want to highjack the plans! I'm just excited and know many of us are in seed starting mode right now.

Happy Gardening!
    Andria

• doku
    14 years ago

I'd be interested in going. :) I know I'm new & stuff, but I'm just a harmless weirdo, not the bad, psycho kind. lol :)

Would you mind sending me some additional info about this? Like, where is it going to be held? (I don't know where you live, Paula, sorry. lol). If you live far away, then I probably couldn't make it.. I live by Tulsa.

In regards to food, you shouldn't be offended if some people don't eat.. Some people may have dietary restrictions.. Like, I can't eat anything with pork or shell fish in it, and there are others that could be diabetic or that have food allergies or any number of things. You really can't make everyone happy on the food front, but it is so sweet of you to even offer food to people. That is just so nice! But anywho, please don't be offended if I went and didn't eat something, because I have pretty strict dietary requirements. No pork, shellfish, fish without scales, corn products, sugar, mushrooms, anything with yeast in it (like bread) etc.. I'm on that Doug Kauffman anti-fungus diet (it's basically an anti-candida diet), and I also follow the biblical dietary laws, so no pork/shellfish/rabbit/etc.. Not that I think it's "wrong" or "bad" to eat that stuff, I just made the choice not to, out of love for the big guy upstairs. :)

At our last family reunion, some of my family were upset that we didn't try their food, or eat breakfast with them, but it wasn't because we didn't want to, just couldn't.. One of my aunts made a jello cake, in the shape of the American flag.. She was offended that we didn't eat any, but we can't eat Jello. It's made from pork bones & ligaments. And they had made biscuits and gravy for breakfast, which we couldn't eat, because the gravy was made with bacon grease. lol We can't eat any type of yogurt, except yoplait, because they all contain gelatin, which is why we can't eat jello, because it's made from pork products.. My family also doesn't eat dairy products, I was just using the yogurt thing as an example. lol We basically eat a lot of vegetables and fruit, chicken, beef and certain kinds of fish (tuna, talapia, salmon, etc).

Also, if something is cooked in the same pan or skillet as something that something pork had been cooked in, and the pork thing hadn't been washed out of it, I can get physically ill. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's true. I've gone to restaurants and eaten beans or something that you can just taste the bacon in, and when I got home, I had very bad stomach cramps and other issues.. :/

Well anyway.. Just trying to say that you shouldn't feel bad if people don't eat something, because they may have a valid reason for it. lol I certainly wouldn't ever try to be offensive or rude to you, especially since you are being so kind as to host a gardening event in your home. You deserve the utmost respect from your guests. :)

• littledog
    14 years ago

Me too, me too. :^)

(email is on My Page here at GW)

• dannigirls_garden
    14 years ago

Can you put me down for 2 hopefuls? I am so excited to go and bring my mother along. She is a long time flower gardener and just enjoys gardening in general too. Now... to decide what to plant 'extras' of hehehehehehe.

• p_mac
    14 years ago

Ok, guys & gals.....2 months from today is our swap! doku, littledog and others, I've made note. If you would please send me a line to my address.......kelley p five at netzero dot net. I'll be sending out date, time and a map to the location soon.

Andria - feel free to start a thread (or use this one) on plants/seeds to swap and share. As it gets closer, we can start a thread on what we'll have to eat.

And doku - no worries on the food! My DH is diabetic. My childhood best friend abstained from pork also for religious reasons. No biggie for me! I won't expect you to eat pork or jello as long as you don't tell me I can't! LOL Live & let live, I always say! [although my chubby self could eat a lot less of lots of things! =)]

I'm so excited to meet and share with you all this spring!
    Paula

• mrsfrodo
    14 years ago

Ok Paula, I'm thowing down the challenge. Who wants to swap!

Pre-trades can be arranged, but are not required. Most people bring extra stuff to trade or give away. If you don't think you have anything/much, you are still welcome and you are encouraged to make requests. Gardeners are friendly, generous people. Many of us sow more than we need and other things need divided. So we should have plenty to share. Since so many of us are in the middle of starting seeds, now is a great time to make requests.

Here is my list:

OFFERING:
    Suprise Lilies
    Pink Oxalis
    Sweet Autumn Clematis
    Liriope
    Orange Daylilies
    Iris- pink/brown, white
    Star of Bethlehem
    Chives
    Lemongrass
    Daylilies- Stella d'Oro
    Parsley
    Coreopsis
    Shasta Daisies
    Tomatoes- Stupice, German Queen, Santiam, Brandwine, Brandywine OTV

LOOKING FOR:
    Perrenial Daisies/Daisy-like flowers in bright, reds, oranges, and yellows
    Asclepias- Butterflyweed, Ice Ballets, radiata, etc.
    Gaillardia- perrenial, agains bright reds, oragnes, and yellows
    Lily of Valley
    Fig tree
    Summer Savory
    Dill
    Ginger (edible)
    Tumeric
    Kaffir Lime
    Fiddlehead Fern
    Sweet Potato (edible)
    Hosta's (please no lime or yellow leaves)
    Hydrangea
    Tall Phlox, white
    Potato, Onions
    Tomatoes: Black Cherry
    Tomato Seeds: Beefmaster, Mortage Lifter, Storage Tomatoes (Longkeeper, etc.)

doku: Can you give us some examples of what you CAN eat? Fruit salads, whole grains salads that have not been fermented or had added yeast, veggies, etc.....???

Happy Gardening!
    Andria

• Okiedawn OK Zone 7
    14 years ago

Paula & Everyone Else: This is shaping up to be quite a grand event! Two months? I can't wait!

If you arrange pre-trades, be sure to clearly label the plants you're bringing so someone else doesn't think they're available. One way it is done in some parts of the country is to place the 'promised' plants in paper sacks or Wal-Mart sacks or something similar that is stapled or taped or tied shut and labeling the bag with the trade recipient's name. The tightly closed bag is a second 'clue' that the plant is spoken for if the first clue (the recipient's name) is ignored. I read this tip on another forum and thought it was a great idea.

And, if you're searching for seeds or bulbs instead of living green plants, be sure to state that too or it can get confusing. (Not so confusing that we all won't laugh about it later!)

The sun is shining and we're talking about the Spring Fling, and that gives all of us hope that we're moving closer and closer to the spring planting season.

Two months and counting....

Dawn

• soonergrandmom
    14 years ago

Mrsfrodo - I would be very interested in Sweet Autumn Clematis. I should have Black Cherry tomatoes, but I will know for sure in a week or so. I didn't start extra ones, but I still have a few seeds so I can.

• dancinwaters
    14 years ago

Please add me as a hopeful!

• leava
    14 years ago

well my only child and dd :) is getting married April 10 and I had 3 months notice so I want to come if I am not in a coma :)

Leava in EL Reno
    leava@cox.net

• Okiedawn OK Zone 7
    14 years ago

Carol and Andria,

I started plenty of Black Cherry tomato seeds and I am planning on bringing some of them to the swap, so you're welcome to one of them Andria, and you don't have to start more of them Carol, unless you just want to.

Paula,

I received an e-mail from a forum member who has tried unsuccessfully to e-mail you through the Garden Web system. I forwarded her e-mail to you a few minutes ago and I hope you'll let me know if you don't get my email.

I'm so excited at the response....we're going to have the biggest and hopefully the best spring plant swap ever! (And all the others have been wonderful too, but it seems like this one will be very well-attended.)

Leava, If I were you, I'd be a babbling idiot at this point in time. Glad to hear you're surviving.

Last summer, our son and his fiancee' decided suddenly to get married before she went off for her National Guard basic training. How suddenly? From the time they mentioned they "might" get married before she left for training until the day that they actually got married was either 9 or 10 days. It is all a blur and I don't know how we survived it. LOL Actually, it was a very tiny wedding with only a few friends and family members so that helped. So, to me....it seems like a luxury to have "3 whole months" to plan a wedding. I suspect the wedding y'all are planning will be larger than our son's wedding was....it would be hard for it to be much smaller.

Hang in there...and think of attendance at the Spring Fling as your 'reward' for putting together a wedding in three months.

Dawn

• susanlynne48
    14 years ago

Keep in mind that Sweet Autumn Clematis can be very invasive as it reseeds everywhere there is the tiniest patch of ground, including cracks in the sidewalk and driveway.

Sandy and I will both probably have milkweeds, Angie, since we are the butterfliers in the group. Will also have nectar and other host plants for the butterflies as well. I will try to bring some starts of Verbena bonariensis and possibly Cosmos sulphureous 'Cosmic Orange'. I may also try to start some plants of the Butterfly bushes that I have because they are so easy to root - and they root very fast!

It may be a little early for some of the plants to get going and that all depends on the weather. For instance, I know my Lantana won't be going yet or I would bring some of it since it is perennial here - hopefully it will come back after this horrid winter!

Angie, do you have Hosta 'Blue Angel'? It is a very large blue leaved Hosta that I've had for several years in my yard. The leaves get about 1' long, and the plant gets about 3' tall and about 6' wide. Gorgeous. My others are the lime green variety that I know you don't want. I also have 'Titanic' which is a sport of 'Sum and Substance'. but the foliage to me is a bluish green and with a yellowish green edge and is very pretty. May be too much yellow green for you, tho. While it doesn't get as tall as S&S, it gets as wide if not wider, up to 9'. I attached a link to Plant Delights photo and info.

I also have some Dill seeds of 'Frank's Extra Large Dill' that I got from The Sample Seed Shop that is supposed to get pretty tall as the name indicates (for my Black Swallowtail butterflies - it is their host) if you would like some to direct sow. Dill doesn't particularly like transplanting, altho I have done it. Be happy to share with you.

Susan

Here is a link that might be useful: Hosta 'Titanic'

• soonergrandmom
    14 years ago

Never met a hosta I didn't like, but I sure don't have anything as large as you have Susan. I think that one is pretty. I have always read that the more yellow it has the more sun it will tolerate. That would mean that the blues would need shade. Have you found that to be the case. Not that it matters in my yard, since I have lots of shade.

• mrsfrodo
    14 years ago

Soomergrandmom, I will be sure to set aside the clematis for you when I move it. It has several stems from the ground, but I have not had a problem with it reseeding. Now the trumpeter vine it was growing in is the real invasive monster in my yard. Anything that can compete with trumpeter vines has to be tough.

Susanlynne, Any milkweeds would be awesome and the Cosmic Cosmos sound like fun. The "Blue Angel" Hosta sounds wonderful, but I had no idea Hosta's get that big. My bed is only two feet wide! Thank you so much for the offer, but I think that might be more than I can handle. Is there anything you are looking for?

Happy Gardening!
    Andria

• susanlynne48
    14 years ago

Here is a photo of my Blue Angel which is huge:

Yes, yellow or gold leaved Hostas can generally tolerate more sun, but I don't think it applies to our hot, blazing sun in Oklahoma. The blues also generally do better in shadier spots because they do burn easily. The Blue Angel in August is often not a very pretty sight even in my shady back yard, but I think it also dislikes the heat, too.

Will bring some milkweed especially marked for you, Andria. Are you trying to attract Monarchs?

Susan

• soonergrandmom
    14 years ago

I have several hosta plants, but they are only two kinds and very plain by comparison....and very small by comparison. Last year they were so pretty in the spring and one of my neighbors laughed and told me that the "hostages" were taking over my front flower bed. Then someone dropped off a huge bullmastiff dog and he loved sleeping in my flowers. They just looked terrible after that, so I hope they recover and look nice again. That dog ruined three of my flower beds last year.

• littledog
    14 years ago

What is Surprise Lilly?

I might not have many plants to swap, would anyone be interested in witty garden signs instead?

• laura_lea60
    14 years ago

Hi all!

I will have chocolate cherry & several other tomatos as well as various peppers. Maybe luffa and some flowers. I never know what I want until I see all the goodies lined up. Last year I got a pecan seedling (deer munched it) and blackberry lillys and a wonderful French hollyhock!

We had such wonderful food and only sprinkles. I will bring food and anything else that is needed.

Let me know!

• cncncrew
    14 years ago

Hi,

I'm mostly a lurker but have gotten soooo much great advice and encouragement. I would love to come to the swap if it works out in our schedule! Please include me on the hopeful list.

Thanks,
    Connie of
    Casey, Connie and Crew of 13

• soxxxx
    14 years ago

Just came here for the 1st time tonight at the suggestion of a posting today on Garden Junk. Now if I should want to come to the plant swap, I would certainly be a stranger from Texas LOL

I probably would not come, although I love OKLAHOMA and plant swaps.

• p_mac
    14 years ago

Greetings all!

I've sent e-mails to you all for which I have an address. Some from your GW page and the rest will get a group e-mail. Please forgive me for sending it twice....I got one address wrong and had to fix it, not realizing it had already gone (lauralea60 - you'll only get one. hehe). I've had an eye infection that makes my vision a bit blurry sometimes and I'm blind as a bat to begin with!

There are still 3 hopefuls that I don't have an e-mail address for and don't have one on there GW page so please send me a note. kelleyp5 AT netzero DOT net.....

I'm getting so excited!!! To celebrate....I'm going to plant some more pepper seeds!

Paula

• jeana2009
    14 years ago

I tried to send a GW email but it seems the GW gods are not working with me today.

• Okiedawn OK Zone 7
    14 years ago

Jeana,

If you want, try sending an e-mail to me via Mypage and I'll try forwarding it to Paula. For some reason, that worked with a different member on a different day so it might work for us here today. The GW mail system reminds me of a cranky two-year-old--it cooperates only when it is in the mood, and you never know how it will react.

Dawn

• jeana2009
    14 years ago

I remember those cranky two-year-old days with my kids. Sending you a e-mail and see if it works.

• Okiedawn OK Zone 7
    14 years ago

Jeana,

I think none of us will ever forget those 'terrible twos'.

I received your e-mail and forwarded it to Paula.

Paula,

Please let Jeana and I know here (or via e-mail) if you received Jeana's e-mail forwarded to you via my e-mail.

As my dad always used to say, there's more than one way to skin a cat. (Shhh! Don't tell my kitties I said that.)

Dawn

• Okiedawn OK Zone 7
    14 years ago

Paula,

I forwarded an e-mail to you from Teresa (grannygreenthumb). Let us know if you don't receieve it and we'll try again.

I sent this one and the previous one to you at your pmc@cd.com acct (I abbreiviated it here, but you know what it is) that I have in my address book. If you aren't receiving them there, let me know and I'l send them to your other account.

Dawn

• jlhart76
    14 years ago

I got an invite to the party, & hopefully will be able to come. It'll be my first one & yall make them sound like so much fun. I might even have stuff to swap. While playing in the dirt this weekend, I discovered that some of my herbs came back this year & made babies. Yay me, I actually got them to propagate (apparently, the secret is not trying; when I try to make new plants, they usually die.

• bloomingirl_2010
    14 years ago

Hi. I live in southern Oklahoma and usually swap in North Texas. Was curious where your swap is going to be. I would love to attend. My email is heathercummings2009@yahoo.com. Thanks

• p_mac
    14 years ago

It's being held on a saturday in late April in (rural) NE Norman.

Tell us a little about your usual swaps in North Texas? LOL - how DO those Texans do it? What grows in your garden? If you're still interested, I can send you the particulars.

Welcome to the forum!
    Paula

• owiebrain
    14 years ago

I just emailed Paula but I'm excited so posting here, too. LOL I asked hubby yesterday if he was still up for the swap and he said yes.

Yay!!!!

Right now, it kills him to have to ride back and forth to appointments but he'll be further along in his recovery by then so it should be fine.

I have no idea what I'll have to swap since it's still rather chaotic around here but whatever extras I don't kill between now and then, I'll unload on you guys. :-)

Diane

• Okiedawn OK Zone 7
    14 years ago

Diane,

I am glad y'all are planning on coming despite Steve's accident, and am thrilled he is doing so well although I know a very long recovery lies ahead of him.

You know, all we really care about is that you folks come! Everyone will understand if the chaos continues and you don't have extra plants to bring. It's amazing to think you have any plants up and growing at all after what y'all have been through the last couple of weeks.

I know it is going to be a tough spring with Steve unable to help you like he usually does, so don't be too hard on yourself and try to do too much. The important thing is that Steve survived amazingly well considering the seriousness of his injuries.

We're all going to have such a grand and glorious day together at Paula's.

Dawn

• mulberryknob
    14 years ago

Wish DH and I could come. Next year after he retires....

Someone asked about Surprise Lilies. One of the common names of Lycoris squamigera, the hardy July-August blooming Amaryllis. The other name is Naked Ladies because the leaves die back in May and the bloom stem is a "naked" 2-3 ft tall stalk. Lovely pink fragrant lilies that attract the Hawk Moth.

And if anybody is interested I will be digging a couple hundred--or maybe six or seven hundred--in May and will send a dozen or two to anyone who sends me the postage. $10.00 sends a dozen.

Dawn, did yours live? They should be up good now.

• p_mac
    14 years ago

Dorothy - I wish you could come too!!! If it goes well this year, maybe I can host it again. I go from being a nervous wreck hoping everything will go good to mostly being so excited I can't wait! Ain't that just like us women? LOL

Please put my name on at least a dozen of those? I remember those in my grandmother's yard and I love them. I've still got your address so I'll send it. After I plant them, I'll hang a sign that says "Keep your fingers in the dirt!". LOL

Paula

• Okiedawn OK Zone 7
    14 years ago

Dorothy,

They're up, so I suppose they survived the never-ending rain and the months of squishy ground. 'Naked Ladies' is the name I knew them as when I was growing up.

We're gonna miss you at the swap but will look forward to seeing you and Glenn there in 2011.

Paula,

I hope it goes well so you'll want to host it again. : )

You really are in an ideal location right there in the center of our lovely state.

Dawn

• laura_lea60
    14 years ago

Hi Dorothy!

I will send you $ for a dozen of the lillys! What memories I have of the "surprise".

Wish you could come to the swap but look forward to next year. I'm up to offer to have it at my place if Paula gives after this one!

Laura

• mulberryknob
    14 years ago

Please wait until May to send $ for the lily postage. I'm not organized enough to keep track of it till then. Email me early May and I will send my address to anyone interested.

• dancinwaters
    14 years ago

Paula,
    The plant swap last year was great fun and I hope to come this year too. I am, however, scheduled to keep our adorable Grandsons that day. Could you please tell (or email) me what time the swap will be held so I can see if I can work out a way to come?
    Cindy

• owiebrain
    14 years ago

I have several elderberry seedlings popping up in my wellhouse garden. Any swap goers want me to dig some up for you before I start yanking them?

Diane

• p_mac
    14 years ago

Don't yank & pitch! I'd love to have them. I'll share but I'll take any that nobody else wants. We have them here...but they're either buried in the plum thicket or in the "burn pile"....and I'd just as soon plant fresh than try to nurse along something I had to fight out of somewhere else. You can do that for me, ok? LOL!

Paula

• owiebrain
    14 years ago

Cool, I'll pot 'em up for ya.

Diane

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations