SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
peoniesaremyfave

Annie_NH! My Hibiscus is sprouting!

peoniesaremyfave
18 years ago

Hello Miss Annie!

I just have to tell you, the hibiscus that you let me swap for is sprouting. I am so happy! I followed your directions and you said that it would most likely look like it was dead but just to be patient and it would come back and it has. I am sure it is going to be a beauty if it looks like any of yours.

I don't know about the peony that you were so kind to give me, I am keeping my fingers crossed on that prize. My DH popped it out of the ground today so we could check on it because we couldn't see anything around where it was planted. I left the stalk from last year on it just to make sure I knew exactly where it was. The root is fine but there isn't anything new growth. When the plant was split, I did not tell my DH that he had to make sure there where eyes on it. I am sure in a few years it will be fine.

I did want to make sure I told you about the hibiscus and I hope that everyone else who received plants followed your wonderful instructions. I can't wait until it is an actual plant. Once again thank you!

Wendi

Comments (2)