SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debbie_n_ontario

Need A Garden Buddy in Northern Ontario... January

Debbie_N_Ontario
16 years ago

Hi

Marcia, have u started ordering any seeds yet? I haven't ordered any, but I am thinking about it. Can't believe it's January, where the heck does the time go?

The weather has been mild here the past few days and we have lost almost 2ft of snow! Still lots piled up all over, but can see bits of patches of grass on the lawns.

I have to figure a way on how to get out into the backyard to unplug the Christmas lights. I can't reach over the patio railing and pull them out from the shed, like I could with the garage. I'm going to need to put my hip waders on I think....LOL

I am thinking about joining Curves. I have an appointment to go see them tomorrow. This should be interesting..... *L*

My Christmas cactus is blooming so that is bringing a bit of colour into the house, but it will be months before I will be bringing the amaryllis back upstairs.

How is the baby doing? The new baby here is due Valentine's Day, so that will be exciting... C section so we will be at the hospital awaiting it's arrival...still hope it a gril.....or twins! LOL

Take care

Debbie :-)

Wishing everyone the Best in 2008!!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!