SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jel48

Got my seedling/sewing/craft/store room partway set up

jel48
16 years ago

I finally went to work on this room last night, got all the stuff to be stored put away in closets, got my colorful little 'kindergarden' storage rack set up, played around with positioning for the seedling starter shelves... then today, I thought about the $2.99 (yes 2.99) tables that I picked up on clearance at Home Depot. So, I hauled one of those in from the garage, added a couple of TV trays and folding chairs, and I'm well on my way with having my room set up. I need to add the flourescent shop lights (that serve me as grow lights), a fan (for circulations), and then bring in some plant trays from the garage and I'll be all set. I'm pretty pleased with the results so far.

I know it doesn't look much like a storeroom, but the closet is large and mostly filled. I love all the storage space in this house. There is a closet under the stairway where I've got my seasonal decorations and vacuum, a closet in the family room where I've got all the boxes for my collectibles (hummingbird and horse statues), a closet in the office (office stuff), a closet in the hallway (coats), a closet in the kitchen (cleaning supplies), a closet in the guest room (sheets, blankets), and two closets in my bedroom (one for clothes and one for out of season clothes). The size of this place is really overkill for one person, but I do love it!

Comments (6)

Sponsored