SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
timintexas

Anybody selling eggs and other such stuff?

timintexas
17 years ago

I am looking to really crank up this next season. I have been doing this for a few years and now want to put the pedal to the metal, so to speak. All right, I made a large investment in bees this past season, and, after a bunch of screw ups, have it more-less figured out. So.. I am adding honey to the mix next year. What I am thinking about is eggs...I have had chickens in the past, I rather enjoyed them and gave away all the extra eggs. Question is...will they sell? Are they worth the hassel? One good thing is that I can feed a lot of the less than fresh leftovers to them ect. ect. Sooooo...who is selling eggs out there? Another question...any suggestions for something different? What has become a good sideline that perhaps you did not expect? I know some of you have mentioned baked goods. Now, my cooking is the flavor of evil- but my soon to be wife...she is pretty good. She would be more than willing. I do a combo of on-site selling and weekend farmers market. Another dumb-ish thing I have looked into...peanut butter. I found a grinder, seems like it was around a thousand bucks...huhmmm... So, what do you all think?

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH