SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jrslick

My High Tunnel 6 Pack Pictures

Well my wife pointed out that I have a "6 pack" well a High Tunnel "6 Pack"!

#1 Old Reliable 3 year old frame it has been through a lot. 12 ft by 20 ft.

{{gwi:115224}}

#2 High Tunnel on its second year. Still need to redo the endwalls. I used cheap plastic and it broke down. I patched it up with some scrap plywood. 18 ft by 42 ft

{{gwi:289872}}

#3 High Tunnel on its second year also. I fixed the endwalls last year. 18 ft by 45 ft

{{gwi:9882}}

#4 New Frame for this year I still need to finish the endwalls, add metal ribs and cover with plastic. 18 ft by 40 ft

{{gwi:294593}}

#5 New Mobile Tunnel #1 Still need to finish the door, vents and get ready to plant. I also need to finish the rails. 16 ft by 32 ft

{{gwi:294595}}

#6 New Mobile Tunnel #2 Still need to finish endwalls, pull plastic, and get ready to plant. I also need to finish the rails. 16 ft by 32 ft

{{gwi:294596}}

I still have spinach in hoop #1, I will be planting #2 to greens and many other cool weather crops. Probably replant some squash or other warm season stuff. Then replant for the winter crops. Hoop #3 I will be planting cherry tomatoes and peppers. Hoop #4 I will be planting tomatoes. Hoop #5 will have broccoli in position 1, cucumbers in position 2 and then some crops to winter harvest Hoop #6 will have potatoes in the position 1. Then zucchini in position two. Then some crops to winter harvest.

Thanks for looking.

Jay

Comments (9)

Sponsored