SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
back_yard_guy

How Do Your Instructors Rate?

back_yard_guy
19 years ago

I'm curious how you rate the instructors. We just had our 4th out of 12 sessions. So far, our classes have been taught by a mix of instructors. We've had KSU professors for a couple of classes. The guy who taught our 1st class (plant botany) was exceptional. This is his last year at the university before he retires. They're gonna miss him. He comes back this week to teach veggie gardening. The tree guy (KSU extension forester) was out-of-this-world outstanding. Several other classes (we have a morning session and an afternoon session) were taught by the extension agents themselves. They get sort of mixed reviews - not totally outstanding. It was like they hadn't gone to a lot of trouble to prepare. Several more sessions were taught by older (active) MGs who are in business for themselves - like a woman who now owns a herb farm and a guy who started a watergarden business (since completing the program themselves). I'd also rate them as outstanding.

This coming Thursday, we plant propagation and veggie gardening. I'm looking forward to both.

How do your instructors rate? Are you still enjoying the classes?

Comments (12)

Sponsored
River Mill Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Delaware County's Customer Focused General Contractor