SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
myersphcf

Della new JM offering

myersphcf
16 years ago

As many of you know della has a unique Jm business as a broker of Jm's... Her prices are very reasonable for the ages( 4+ years 3 gallon pots) and sizes she sells ...she ships in pots not bare or semi bare root.and shipping is reasonable.. She is in the very essense of the word a small businerss person who loves what she does and isn't gonna get rich on her mark ups. So it behooves me to post she has a list of cultivars she has had her distributor hold for her and will pick up shortly .She will only get those that she thinks are "della worthy" so what is listed is not written in stone if it doesn't pass the Della test she won't take it vis a vis you won't get it ... here is the link to her site with the list ..she will hold any you are interested in and send sizes and jpegs before you buy them ..( but if you are just fishing don't have her hold them let someone else have that opportunity that is really interested). She is one of the few etailers that will ship larger plants which for most northern areas is important since ebay babies are a risky proposition... from the below link for the complete list . oh BTW she is a really nice person and as honest as the day is long!!

I am posting this cause I don't consider her competition for other dealers as her business operation is unique and my relationship with her is purely one of friendship not a business one..

as you see she has many more unusual cultivars than are often offered especially in this size and price range.. David see below

Acer japonicum

1 green cascade

2 itaya

2 lovett

2 meigetsu

1 oregon fern

1 otake

1 vitafolium

Acer palmatum

1 amber ghost

2 ao shidare

2 ao shime no uchi

2 arakawa

1 asahi zuru

2 coonara pygmy

1 corallinum

1 dark straw

2 flavecens

1 eagles claw

2 elegans

1 fireball

1 beni ubi gohon

2 berrima bridge

2 grandmas ghost

2 green hornet

1 groundcover

2 japanese sunrise

1 julia d

2 flushing

2 germaunes gyration

2 goshiki kotohime

2 nishiki gawa

1 nishiki sho ( seems to be a version of Arakawa maybe older )

2 ojishi

2 omurayama

1 orange dream

2 orangeola

2 ornatum

2 pendulum julian

1 pine bark

1 pink lace

2 purple ghost

2 red baron

2 lion heart

1 mejishi ( Shishigashira)