SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardener1908

What to do w/ hoop this year

gardener1908
14 years ago

Hi everyone. Been very busy for the last few months, so haven't been here in awhile. Will try to catch up.

I need some advice. As some of you may know last year I put up a 32x60ft. hoop and did a small market stand. And while I had some sucess it was a lot of work for one person, although I did have some help from my husband, girls and a friend. This year my husband is back to work (out of state /country)and only gets home every 2-3 wks. Girls are getting older and have activities of their own. There is no way I can take care of the continuning restoration of this house(although I'm almost done)caring for the outside, 5 acres and plant the hoop & the same space outside, and run the roadside stand. At the same time I don't want to just let my hoop sit . I was thinkning of just doing veggie plants & herbs, and I thought of maybe coming up with some patio planters w/ butterfly plants. That way, I would have a big push but then be done by end of May, then just use the hoop and 16 raised beds for personal use. Any thoughts or imput? I hate after waiting for 10 yrs. to get the hoop up to just let it sit, but at the same time I know if I try to do it all, all will fail. What would you do?

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Premier Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz Winner!