SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paul_in_mn

Here comes the sun, and I say It's all right

paul_in_mn
10 years ago

The Beatles song sure spells out our winter and spring feelings, but we hit the 80s and the most sun we've seen for a long while. Should see the last of the Hosta getting in gear....June 13 (shakes head).

Northern Exposure - evidently exposed itself a little early, the deer mowed all the pips - so lots of 1/2 leaves till we get another flush

And a Northern Exposure seedling - so happy it added a 2nd division this year. Hope it flowers.

Peter Ruh - someone flipped the margin switch on this one in the last 2 days to 'on'.

Prairie Lightning, a grannynanny registration - margins are starting to darken up.

Pewterware - I'd love to see a mature pic, if someone can share one. Thanks.

Jaz - hoping the sun gets working on this one, it will get shiny and yellow-green.

Warwick Comet - who doesn't love this look

Irish Luck - bought as a single division liner in 2011 and it has never stopped growing. It is going to be an impressive mound very soon. Edges ripple and leaves also have a wave.

On Stage is finally rolling - at this point it looks like chaos, but leaves are incredible.

Dark Shadows - about 1/2 the leaves have matured to the irregular leaf pattern and margins. Saw a couple of these on a tour last year - impressive clumps.

Candy Dish, third year - pretty good growth so far.

Blueberry Muffin, third year also - been a really good grower for me and the color has benefited from our overcast and wet spring.

Thanks for looking.

Paul

Here is a link that might be useful: Here Comes the Sun

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville