SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catlyne

want to learn to post an image

18 years ago

Hi forum.....in the fall of 2004 I had some discussions with a few folks here about overwintering a couple of hydrangea bushes. Well that led me to some research of my own and I ended up using a MOSTLY unheard/untried method. I laid my bushes down on the ground in a circular fashion (took this off of a website), covered with cardboard, leaves, and a blanket.

OK last season I was amazed at the beautiful plant that resulted from this method and decided unless my bushes got too big....I would just keep overwintering this way. I had intended to post some pics last summer but never got around to learning how to upload the photos. So that's why I'm here now.....hoping someone would direct me to the gardenwebs instructions on how to upload some pictures.

Truth be told....I still don't know what kind of hydrangea I have but....maybe someone will recognize it and give me a name. I go in spurts of desire to learn more and further my education, and must confess.....aside from taking lots of photos of my yard and pretty plants....I haven't done much research =(

I have a digital camera and have loaded lots of pics onto my puter using the kodak easy share program. I really would like to show you all how lovely my hydrangea turned out....and am hoping for the same success this year coming up. Thx for bearing with me. cat.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths