Houzz Logo Print
paul_in_mn

I Can See Clearly Now

paul_in_mn
10 years ago

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

Right Click link below and open in a new Tab or Window to play Johnny Nash: I Can See Clearly Now while viewing pics.

Invincible has really taken off in the last two weeks

Radiant Star, registered Chris Wilson and Hallson Gardens - a Radiant Edger sport. Still very small for me - planted 2011.

Roy Klehm - changed a bit from last year, leaves starting to get rugose, very mixed look this year - I really like the center leaf pattern. A bit of edge ripple starting to show but description in MyHostas doesn't list ripples.

Verna Jean - bought at a club sale out of a garden last year. Lots of growth this year. Nice small hosta - supposed to get 16" across and this is probably close.

Paradigm seedling (2011) - as a seedling this one grew strong. Yellows up during the season. Using as filler for now, but I'm liking it more and more.

Tongue Twister - new last year. Fun look.

Praying Hands - another twister. Hard to get a good focus on this one. May have to move in another year as MA stretches out. Takes lots of sun, from what I've seen.

Krossa Regal - I'm reworking the area/colors in front of this trio of KRs. Glorious hosta if you don't have it yet. This group is probably 9 feet or so wide and gets dapple light at best.

Key Lime Pie - getting squeezed as this area has really matured. Planned to move a number of things on the left size, but all are good sized - hopefully this fall I'm enthused enough to take this on....or spring...or...you get the idea.

High Society - late wet spring didn't seem to favor this one - came out slow and a little underwhelming from last year. Love the colors and hope a little heat gets it going. Planted in 2009.

Candy Dish - Takes a few weeks to fully unfurl and show off those edges. Third year for this one. Think it will be impressive when it matures and fills out.

Abba Dabba Do - If you have some room....plant this one. Good growth and really likes to spread out and show off if happy. Growing in quite a bit of shade.

Thanks for looking. You're always welcome to add pics of yours.

Paul

Here is a link that might be useful: I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash

Comments (9)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012